Area Manager Neurotoxine EMEA (m/w/d)
Distribution Partner Management in Frankfurt
Kennziffer : HR4425
Our client is a world leader in aesthetics and neurotoxins with sense and drive for innovation combined with focused, strategic acquisitions. As Area Manager in our client's Distribution Partner Management for neurotoxins, you will be responsible for achieving revenue and EBIT growth in the designated areas within the region EMEA through implementation of sales, marketing and commercial strategies. This will involve the optimization of commercial business with existing products, developing concepts and strategies to expand business with distribution partners and ensuring that new products and services for distribution partners are launched efficiently. You are an ambitious, result driven sales personality and are ready to take the next step.
- Defining, analyzing and achieving annual budget targets.
- Carrying out projects with regional representatives and partners to enhance business performance (e.g. by examining and defining the structures necessary to achieve P&L objectives in line with corporate strategy).
- Exploring ways of improving existing products positioning and services including analysis of performance KPIs and competitor monitoring.
- Development of concepts to further expand the business through various routes to market and ensuring efficient product launches and services for distribution partners.
- Acting as an interface between partners and internal departments such as Drug Regulatory Affairs, Legal and Marketing.
- Leading, developiing and controlling distribution partners including regular business reviews.
- Working on projects with third parties to enter new markets and launch new products.
- Providing guidance for implementation and tracking roll-out and compliance.
- Strong background in commerce and marketing and a master's degree in business studies/management required.
- At least three to five years' experience in a similar role in pharmaceuticals industry, medical knowledge & RX experience is preferable.
- Good understanding of processes of tender business, reimbursement and key account management.
- A strong sales person, who shows outstanding goal and result orientation.
- Result driven personality, team player and excellent communicator – both verbally and in writing – with strong negotiation skills.
- Pronounced entrepreneurial capabilities coupled with strong analytical skills, well structured, creative and able to “think out of the box".
- Fluent English, German skills is preferable.
- Intercultural understanding and skills and flexibility to travel.
- Skills in MS Office and SAP.