In Frankfurt am Main, Germany we are looking for a
Senior Process Engineer - Fluid Bed Technology (m/w/d)
Kennziffer : HR4590
Our customer provides leading technologies and services for the sustainable use of earth’s natural resources. As the global player in minerals and metals processing technology, they have developed many breakthrough technologies over the decades for their customers in mining and metals industries. As an internationally leading company they provide exciting career opportunities.
Ihr AufgabenbereichWe are looking for a (Senior) Process Engineer to join Product Group Fluid Bed Technology reporting to the Director of this department.
- Develop a project/contract from first contact and to take care of it up to commissioning phase
- Act as link between engineering disciplines and client
- Prepare typical process engineering documents e.g. heat & mass balance, PFDs etc. included in process studies (PFS, FS), process basic engineering
- Attend site audits and plant commissioning
- Participate in HAZOP study
- Continuously improve and optimize technology of existing plants
- Give technical sales support and participate in technical negotiations with clients during sales/executions and contract close out phases
- Participate in marketing and selling strategies for this technology
- Attend contract related R&D testing
- An academic degree (Master or PhD) in process engineering, nonferrous metallurgy, fluid bed technology or heat recovery technology from a technical college or university
- Ideally first experience in project execution in the field of process engineering
- Good knowledge of common process- and/or plant engineering software
- Proficient working experience in a team environment with cross functional groups
- Fluent spoken and written communication skills in English. German would be a plus. Further languages are welcome
- Willingness for worldwide traveling, including working in project teams abroad for troubleshooting and commissioning
- Strategic thinking with excellent drive and skills to execute
- Excellent understanding of customer needs in addition to business and industry understanding.
- Ability to support and coach others to build success together.
- Strong understanding and ideally background in both capex and service business.